SulNOx Group Plc
SulNOx aims to become “the energy transition environmental stock” that immediately delivers on the aspirations of global corporations and politicians to move to "net zero emissions by 2050". The SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner is proven and already delivering value for our clients.
• SulNOx technologies’ unique mechanism of action through oxygenation and emulsification of hydrocarbon fuels result in significant prevention of emissions (COx, NOx, SOx and Particulate Matter) before they are created.
• Our conditioners are simply poured into fuel tanks in low volumes and significantly reduce fuel and maintenance costs by improving combustion and lubricity.
• SulNOx not only scavenges to deal with the problem of ubiquitous free-water in fuel (universally viewed as a problematic and costly contaminant), but it also uses any free-water to an advantage by emulsifying it with the fuel.
• The addition of SulnoxEco™ Fuel Conditioners has been certified by the world renowned Bureau Veritas, not to take either diesel or petrol out of their regulatory bands.
• Any diesel or petrol engine in the world can therefore use The SulNOxEco™ Fuel Conditioner, without affecting engine warranties.
• SulNOx delivers long-term stability meaning fuel emulsions can be premixed and stored in tanks and bunkers.
• All the SulNOx products are made under licence by Nouryon, a multinational speciality chemical company with ability to produce bulk quantities globally with short lead times.
The adoption of SulNOx’s technology can make a real contribution to air quality, the climate change debate and save users money at the same time.
|Symbol||Ccy Code||Bid||Ask||Mid||Previous Close||Volume||Last Traded|
MiFID II compliant pre- and post-trade transaction data is available here. The data is delayed by at least 15 minutes and will be refreshed every 15 minutes. Publication of trades in equity securities that are large in scale compared to normal market size and illiquid non-equity securities may be delayed if the trade is eligible for deferred publication in accordance with the trading rules of Aquis Stock Exchange and MiFIR. Further details as to when the publication of a trade may be deferred are set out in the trading rules which are available here.
|Tradable securities in issue:||85,502,843|
|Date & Time||Volume||Price|
|21/04/21 | 16:13:23||20000||38|
|14/04/21 | 16:35:48||25000||40|
|14/04/21 | 11:58:46||30000||43|
|14/04/21 | 08:41:04||1000||42|
|30/03/21 | 16:45:08||10000||40.5|
|26/03/21 | 15:49:52||10000||40.5|
|25/03/21 | 13:45:13||20000||44|
|24/03/21 | 11:26:05||10000||44|
|24/03/21 | 10:30:17||20000||44|
|16/03/21 | 16:43:05||10000||40.5|
|Date & Time||Title|
|19/04/21 | 07:00:00||SulNOx Group PLC - Move to the Apex Segment of the AQSE Growth Market|
|14/04/21 | 07:00:00||SulNOx Group PLC - New Commercial Partnership|
|24/03/21 | 07:00:00||SulNOx Group PLC - Appointment of Distributor|
|25/02/21 | 07:00:00||SulNOx Group PLC - Certification of SulNOxEco Fuel Conditioner|
|23/02/21 | 10:00:00||SulNOx Group PLC - COO Appointment|
|29/01/21 | 17:00:00||SulNOx Group PLC - Total Voting Rights|
|20/01/21 | 07:00:00||SulNOx Group PLC - Certification for SulnoxEco Fuel Conditioner|
|14/01/21 | 07:00:00||SulNOx Group PLC - Subscription for New Ordinary Shares|
|31/12/20 | 12:06:00||SulNOx Group PLC - Half-year Report|
|18/12/20 | 08:45:00||SulNOx Group PLC - Option Agreements|
SulNOx Group Plc , 10 Orange Street, Haymarket, London, WC2H 7DQ, United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 203 291 3638
10 Orange Street, Haymarket, London, WC2H 7DQ, United Kingdom.
Allenby Capital Limited., 5 St Helen's Place, London, United Kingdom.
Phone: 020 3328 5656
Share Registrars Ltd, The Courtyard, 17 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7DR, United Kingdom.
Phone: 01252 821390
I'm sorry there is no research for this company.