Gunsynd PLC - Aberdeen Minerals Ltd - Investee Company Update
Announcement provided byGunsynd Plc · GUN
("Gunsynd" or the "Company")
Aberdeen Minerals Ltd - Investee Company Update
Gunsynd Plc (AIM: GUN, AQSE: GUN) is pleased to announce that it has received an update from its investee company Aberdeen Minerals Ltd ("
· High grade highlights in the longest hole ever drilled at Arthrath, AR007DD (400 metres), confirm the depth continuity of mineralisation 100 metres below the level of historical drilling and include:
o 1.7 metres grading 0.66% nickel (Ni), 0.47% copper (Cu), 0.06% cobalt (Co) (0.91% nickel equivalent, NiEq) from 249 metres
o 4.5 metres grading 0.70% Ni, 0.39% Cu. 0.06% Co (0.92% NiEq) from 258 metres
o 2.0 metres grading 0.73% Ni, 0.70% Cu. 0.07% Co (1.08% NiEq) from 270 metres
· Validated the
· Intervals of net-textured and massive sulphides were intersected within a broader zone of disseminated style mineralisation, with individual sample grades up to 2% nickel and 1.2% copper providing evidence for higher grade potential.
· All holes intersected nickel-copper-cobalt sulphides within a wide and continuous zone of "magmatic sulphide" mineralisation which extends from near surface and is confirmed by drill intercepts including:
o AR007DD: 90 metres grading 0.28% Ni, 0.18% Cu, 0.02% Co (0.38% NiEq) from 184 metres
o AR001DD: 89 metres grading 0.22% Ni, 0.17% Cu, 0.02% Co (0.30% NiEq) from 95 metres
o AR002DD: 44 metres grading 0.30% Ni, 0.29% Cu, 0.03% Co (0.44% NiEq) from 98 metres
§ Includes 12 metres grading 0.45% Ni, 0.44% Cu, 0.04% Co (0.67% NiEq)
o AR003DD: 15 metres grading 0.42% Ni, 0.28% Cu, 0.05% Co (0.59% NiEq) from 39 metres.
· These results validate data from Rio Tinto drilling in 1972 providing
· Exploration potential for clusters of high priority targets in the broader 100km x 100km intrusive district generated from
Gunsynd subscribed for 2,000,000 shares at
Forward Looking Statements
This announcement contains forward-looking statements relating to expected or anticipated future events and anticipated results that are forward-looking in nature and, as a result, are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, such as general economic, market and business conditions, competition for qualified staff, the regulatory process and actions, technical issues, new legislation, uncertainties resulting from potential delays or changes in plans, uncertainties resulting from working in a new political jurisdiction, uncertainties regarding the results of exploration, uncertainties regarding the timing and granting of prospecting rights, uncertainties regarding the Company's ability to execute and implement future plans, and the occurrence of unexpected events. Actual results achieved may vary from the information provided herein as a result of numerous known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors.
The Directors of Gunsynd accept responsibility for this announcement.
For further information, please contact:
Hamish Harris/ Peter Ruse
+44 (0) 78 7958 4153
Cairn Financial Advisers LLP
James Caithie / Liam Murray
+44 (0) 20 7213 0880
Peterhouse Capital Limited
+44 (0) 20 7469 0936