Aquis Exchange offers trading in a range of European financial instruments, including the constituents of the major European indices from the following markets:
- Czech Republic
Aquis Exchange does not act as a listing venue. Currencies quoted are the local currency for each security.
Please note that this version of the security list may not be the most recent and is for information purposes only. To obtain the most up to date security reference data, usage of the official Aquis Daily Security File is advised.
For the purpose of the Aquis Exchange Fair Usage Policy, large cap, mid cap and small cap securities are classified as follows:
- Large cap securities are, by market capitalisation, the top 20 Belgian, top 20 Danish, top 25 Dutch, top 25 French, top 30 German, top 20 Irish, top 40 Italian, top 25 Norwegian, top 20 Portuguese, top 30 Swedish, top 20 Swiss and top 100 UK securities.
- Mid cap securities are the next tranche of the largest stocks in each market e.g. UK 250, French 80, Dutch 25 and 50 German.
- Small cap securities are any other securities available for trading on Aquis Exchange which fall outside of the above definitions.
Aquis Exchange offers a Liquidity Provider Scheme which is available for Members who wish to provide regular, two-way quotes. The size, price and time requirements of the Liquidity Provider Scheme are available in the Trading Platform Guide. If you wish to become a Designated Liquidity Provider (DLP) on Aquis Exchange, please review and sign the Liquidity Provider Addendum in the Document Library.
Aquis Exchange’s Designated Liquidity Providers are:
- BNP Paribas Arbitrage SNC
- Citadel Securities (Europe) Limited
- Hudson River Trading
- Jump Trading
- Societe Generale S.A.
- Tower Research Capital Europe Limited
- Virtu Financial Ireland Limited
- XTX Markets Limited