Bacanora Lithium (BCN) ("Bacanora") announces NI-43-101 lithium resource estimate at
· The Bacanora Zinnwald project is located in at Zinnwald SE Germany, some 35 km from Dresden and adjacent to the border of the
· The Project is in a granite hosted Sn/W/Li belt that has been mined historically for tin, tungsten and lithium at different times over the past 300 years.
· The strategic location of the Project allows immediate access to the German automotive and downstream lithium chemical industries.
· This new NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate upgrades the PERC compliant report produced in 2014, and is based on 76 surface holes plus 12 underground holes completed in 2017.
· The upgraded resource is part of an ongoing FS at Zinnwald. To date, concentrator and roasting testwork and resource definition workstreams have been completed. The remaining FS workstreams, including mine design, hydrometallurgical testwork and engineering design, are all underway and proceeding on schedule. As a result, the FS is on course to be completed in Q2 2019.
· The upgraded resource has been reported in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101") and was carried out by G.E.O.S. Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH (G.E.O.S).
Bacanora is a lithium exploration and development company. As at the
The full release can be found at: https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/BCN/13820883.html
As at the
- Ends -
For further information:
For further information:
Cadence is dedicated to smart investments for a greener world. The planet needs rechargeable batteries on a global scale - upcoming supersized passenger vehicles, lorries and buses - require lithium and other technology minerals to power their cells. Cadence is helping find these minerals in new places and extracting them in new ways, which will meet the demand of this burgeoning market.
Cadence invests across the globe, principally in lithium mining projects. Its primary strategy is taking significant economic stakes in upstream exploration and development assets within strategic metals. We identify assets that have strategic cost advantages that are not replicable, with the aim of achieving lower quartile production costs. The combination of this approach and seeking value opportunities allows us to identify projects capable of achieving high rates of return.
The Cadence board has a blend of mining, commodity investing, fund management and deal structuring knowledge and experience, that is supported by access to key marketing, political and industry contacts. These resources are leveraged not only in our investment decisions but also in continuing support of our investments, whether it be increasing market awareness of an asset, or advising on product mix or path to production. Cadence Mineral's goal is to assist management to rapidly develop the project up the value curve and deliver excellent returns on its investments.
Certain statements in this announcement are or may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are identiﬁed by their use of terms and phrases such as ''believe'' ''could'' "should" ''envisage'' ''estimate'' ''intend'' ''may'' ''plan'' ''will'' or the negative of those variations or comparable expressions including references to assumptions. These forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts but rather on the Directors' current expectations and assumptions regarding the Company's future growth results of operations performance future capital and other expenditures (including the amount. nature and sources of funding thereof) competitive advantages business prospects and opportunities. Such forward-looking statements reﬂect the Directors' current beliefs and assumptions and are based on information currently available to the Directors. Many factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements including risks associated with vulnerability to general economic and business conditions competition environmental and other regulatory changes actions by governmental authorities the availability of capital markets reliance on key personnel uninsured and underinsured losses and other factors many of which are beyond the control of the Company. Although any forward-looking statements contained in this announcement are based upon what the Directors believe to be reasonable assumptions. The Company cannot assure investors that actual results will be consistent with such forward-looking statements.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the