Good Energy Group PLC
("Good Energy" or "the Company")
Non-Executive Director appointment additional information
Following the announcement of the appointment of Will Whitehorn as Non-Executive Director and Deputy Chairman earlier today, the following additional information is provided in accordance with Rule 17 and paragraph (g) of Schedule Two of the AIM Rules for Companies.
William (Will) Elliot Whitehorn, aged 58, has no shareholding in Good Energy. His current and previous directorships or partnerships within the last 5 years are detailed below:
Current directorships and partnerships:
Stagecoach Group PLC
Aitken Dott Limited
Will Whitehorn Consultancy Ltd
AAC Microtec AB (acquired Clyde Space Ltd January 2018)
Past directorships and partnerships held within the last 5 years:
Clyde Space Ltd
GVC Holdings PLC
Purplebricks Group PLC
Transport Systems Catapult Ltd
ILN Group Ltd
Crowd Reactive Ltd
Speed Communications Ltd
West End Media Partnership
Jubilee Film Partnership LLP
STFC Innovations Ltd
Good Energy Group PLC
Juliet Davenport, Chief Executive Tel: +44 (0)1249 766795
Charles Parry, Investor Relations
Investec Bank plc (Nominated Adviser)
Jeremy Ellis Tel: +44 (0) 20 7597 5970
Smithfield (Financial PR)
Alex Simmons Tel: +44 (0) 20 3047 2543
Notes to editors:
· Good Energy is a pioneering clean energy company, powering the choice of a cleaner, greener future together with its people, customers and shareholders. Having led the way in renewable energy development since 1999 in areas including small and larger scale wind turbines, solar panels, biogen and hydro, and now in technologies like battery storage and electric vehicles, Good Energy is making it easier for people and businesses to make renewable energy part of their lives.
· Good Energy powers homes and businesses with 100% renewable electricity from a community of over 1,400 UK generators and owns and operate two wind farms, including the UK's first commercial wind farm, and six solar farms. In addition, Good Energy offers a green gas product which contains 6% biomethane - gas produced here in the UK from food waste. To make it completely carbon neutral, emissions from the rest of the gas its customers use is balanced through supporting verified carbon-reduction schemes in Malawi, Vietnam and Nepal.
• Established to tackle climate change and help deliver energy security for the UK.
• Founded in 1999 by Juliet Davenport OBE.
• A British company based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
• Good Energy's electricity comes from local, natural sources like sunshine, wind and rain.
• In 2017 Good Energy's generation output was 87.6GWh (2016: 80.7GWh).
• As at 30 December 2017, Good Energy had over 250,000 domestic and business customers.