Extension of Convertible Bond
The revised terms on the CB are summarised below.
1. The coupon payment of the CB of
2. The maturity date on the CB which was initially due on the 19th
3. The Company's intention to delist from the NEX Exchange Growth Market and seek a listing through an IPO of its ordinary shares on the LSE (Standard segment of the Official List), has been amended to seeking a listing of its ordinary shares on a recognised stock exchange.
4. The CB will be redeemable at maturity on 19th January 2020, or exchangeable into ordinary shares of the Company immediately on listing on an alternative recognised stock exchange.
5. All other terms remain unchanged, as announced on
The directors of
For further information, please contact:-
ONG Ban Poh Michael - Chief Executive Officer
Ronnie CHOI - Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +852 2110 4221
NEX Exchange Corporate Adviser
PETERHOUSE CAPITAL LIMITED
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7469 0930
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the