Thursday 12th January 2023
One Health Group plc ("OHG")
SEAL Advisors is pleased to announce the publication of an Initiation of Coverage briefing note on One Health Group plc (OHGR.AQSE)
Founded in 2004, One Health Group is a leading provider of NHS-funded medical procedures to GP referred patients based in
• One Health operates out of 30 health clinics based in the
• It focuses in areas where demand is high, service provision is unmet and where the level of private medical insurance cover is low
• Its currently provides NHS funded medical procedures in orthopaedics, spine, gynaecology and general surgery
• In the ten years to 2020, One Health grew sales at a CAGR of 18.4% to reach a peak of
• On the basis of our current forecasts, One Health Group trades on an undemanding March 2023 PE of 14.9 and EV/sales of 0.7x
• Following the completion of its IPO at the end of November 2022, we initiate coverage with a DCF based valuation range for the company of between
The report is available HERE.
The report has been sponsored by OHG and does not constitute independent investment research under FCA Handbook rules. No investment activity in OHG's securities is being invited or induced by the publication of this report.
About SEAL Advisors
SEAL provides specialist research services for companies, investment institutions and the legal services industry. All of SEAL's research is bespoke and tailored to the individual needs of clients. SEAL produces macroeconomic, thematic and issuer-sponsored research. In addition, SEAL provides advice on all aspects of ESG.
For more information see: www.sealadvisors.com
SEAL Advisors (a trading name of Scott Evans Associates Ltd) is an appointed representative of Messels Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Reach is a non-regulatory news service. By using this service an issuer is confirming that the information contained within this announcement is of a non-regulatory nature. Reach announcements are identified with an orange label and the word “Reach” in the source column of the News Explorer pages of London Stock Exchange’s website so that they are distinguished from the RNS