("World High Life" or the "Company")
First Day of Dealings for
The Company's investment strategy will focus on markets that are internationally recognised as having well-developed and reputable laws and regulations relating to the research and production of medicinal cannabis, hemp and CBD, as well as therapeutic Cannabis derivatives including but not limited to nutraceuticals, dietary supplements and cosmetic products. The Directors believe that there are numerous investment opportunities within the CBD wellness industry, the hemp industry and the medicinal cannabis industry.
· On Admission the Company will have raised
· The Company will undertake due diligence on investment opportunities encompassing the breadth of the medicinal cannabis, hemp and CBD Sectors.
· The Board will continue to monitor the global deregulation of medicinal cannabis with a particular focus on
· The Directors have over 30 years' experience on TSX, CSE and OTC public markets and intend to replicate proven models from their success with North American cannabis companies.
· Funds initially available to the Company will be used to meet general working capital requirements, undertake due diligence on potential target acquisitions and to make investments in accordance with the investment guidelines described above.
· The Global CBD market is set to increase from
Management with a Strong Track of Generating Returns to Investors
World High Life was established by the Founders of Supreme Cannabis (TSX: FIRE) and 1933 Industries (CSE: TGIF). Both companies are at the forefront of the legalised cannabis landscape in
David is the founder and senior partner of
David has been at the forefront of the cannabis sector in
David previously owned the
Robert is a Chartered Professional Accountant with 12 years' experience in finance, reporting, regulatory requirements, public company administration, equity markets, and financing of publicly traded companies. He commenced his career in private practise and since 2014 he has served as a consultant for a number of
Robert has extensive experience in the cannabis, manufacturing, natural resource, and retail industries. He received a BBA from
Kevin has over 30 years' experience in the investment banking industry having started his career in wealth management with Merrill Lynch and then
Kevin holds both an Economics degree and an MBA from
Charlie has over 10 years' of experience working as a Canadian corporate and securities lawyer at a large international law firm in
Charlie graduated from the University of
"We are delighted to be trading on the NEX Exchange today. This is an exciting time for the Company and for the medical cannabis and CBD sector in
"I have a strong team around me, many of whom have years' of experience and much success investing in the cannabis market in
For further information please contact:
Founder & CEO
World High Life
+44 (0) 7926 397 675
NEX Exchange Corporate Adviser
+44 (0) 20 7469 0930
+44 (0) 20 7138 3224
For more information on World High Life please visit: www.wordhighlife.uk
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the