("Cadence Minerals", "Cadence" or "the Company")
Macarthur Minerals (TSX-V: MMS) (ASX: MIO) appoints leading consultants to enhance the delivery of the Lake Giles Iron Project Feasibility Study.
Cadence Minerals (AIM/NEX: KDNC; OTC: KDNCY) is pleased to note that Macarthur Minerals (TSX-V: MMS) (ASX: MIO) (the "Company" or "Macarthur") has appointed the following leading consultants to enhance the delivery of the Feasibility Study for the high-grade magnetite,
· Study Management:
· Transport Logistics: Projectus Infrastructure ("Projectus") has been appointed to provide transport infrastructure (rail and port) optimisation support for the delivery of the Feasibility Study.
· Economic Modelling: FTI Consulting ("FTI") has been appointed to provide economic and financial modelling services for the Feasibility Study.:
Highlights of Optimize Group Appointment:
· Highly regarded study management consultant Optimize, appointed to support Macarthur's owners' team.
· Optimize will provide key study management support functions.
· Appointment will provide Macarthur with access to a broad range of technical disciplines necessary for optimal management of externally appointed study consultants, critical assessment of study deliverables and the efficient control of study costs.
· Appointment will provide enhanced rigor to the study process and to ensure that the Feasibility Study is delivered within expected timeframes and approved budget
Highlights of Projectus Infrastructure Appointment:
· Highly regarded Australian infrastructure advisory and services firm Projectus, has been appointed to provide transport infrastructure advisory and feasibility study services.
· Appointment will provide access to specialist services for the development of a robust mine-to- port transport infrastructure configuration and operating model.
· Appointment will assist Macarthur to:
o identify transport infrastructure alignment, access and interface issues (across road transport, rail and port);
o create a detailed route to market operating plan to inform Macarthur's approach to commercial rail and port contract negotiations; and
o mitigate potential project operations risks.
Highlights of FTI Consulting Appointment:
· Highly regarded global management consultancy FTI appointed to support Macarthur's owners' team to provide financial modelling services for development of an advanced financial model for the Feasibility Study.
· FTI's specialist mining advisory group will accelerate the financial modelling process and will assist with strategy assessment, options resolution and economic optimisation.
· Appointment to provide Macarthur with access to robust financial modelling functionality for the delivery of the Feasibility Study, to assist project financing negotiations.
For the full announcement click here: https://macarthurminerals.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/NR-FS-update-leading-consultants-appointments-16-February-2021.pdf
Commenting on all of these appointments,
As a result of dilutions Cadence now holds approximately 1% of the issued equity interest in Macarthur, which is an Australian mining exploration company focused primarily on iron ore, nickel, lithium and gold in
This news release is not for distribution to United States Services or for Dissemination in
- Ends -
For further information:
Kiran Morzaria B.Eng. (ACSM), MBA, has reviewed and approved the information contained in this announcement. Kiran holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial Geology) from the
Certain statements in this announcement are or may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are identiﬁed by their use of terms and phrases such as ''believe'' ''could'' "should" ''envisage'' ''estimate'' ''intend'' ''may'' ''plan'' ''will'' or the negative of those variations or comparable expressions including references to assumptions. These forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts but rather on the Directors' current expectations and assumptions regarding the Company's future growth results of operations performance future capital and other expenditures (including the amount. nature and sources of funding thereof) competitive advantages business prospects and opportunities. Such forward-looking statements reﬂect the Directors' current beliefs and assumptions and are based on information currently available to the Directors. Many factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements including risks associated with vulnerability to general economic and business conditions competition environmental and other regulatory changes actions by governmental authorities the availability of capital markets reliance on key personnel uninsured and underinsured losses and other factors many of which are beyond the control of the Company. Although any forward-looking statements contained in this announcement are based upon what the Directors believe to be reasonable assumptions. The Company cannot assure investors that actual results will be consistent with such forward-looking statements.
RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the