This announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of EU Regulation 596/2014. The directors take responsibility for this announcement.
The Company provides an update to its shareholders as follows.
With the uncertainty surrounding the future management, strategy, direction, financial position, and board structure of the Company following:
1. the requisition of a general meeting to change the board of directors, as announced on
2. the results of voting on various resolution at the Company's annual general meeting (the "AGM"), as announced on
The current directors of the Company (the "Directors"), details of whom can be found in the section below, have concluded that the most prudent actions are, where possible:
1. to avoid entering into any new contracts;
2. to suspend or terminate any existing contracts;
3. to settle amounts owed under existing contracts; and
4. to seek professional advice as to their obligations under the Companies Act 2006 (the "Act") and other appropriate
Following the commencement of these actions, the Company and its operating subsidiaries now have minimal cash balances and the Directors have requested confirmation of future financial support from the requisitioners of the
As set out in the announcement of
Suspension of Trading on AQSE Growth Market
Trading of the Company's ordinary shares of
The Company will make a further update shortly.
Media and Investors:
020 7129 1474
AQSE Corporate Adviser:
020 3328 5656
The directors take responsibility for this announcement.
RNS may use your IP address to confirm compliance with the terms and conditions, to analyse how you engage with the information contained in this communication, and to share such analysis on an anonymised basis with others as part of our commercial services. For further information about how RNS and the