19 March 2014
Good Energy Group Plc
Notice of Results
Good Energy Group Plc, the AIM quoted renewable electricity supplier, will be announcing its Preliminary Results for the year ended 31 December 2013 on Monday 7 April 2014.
Good Energy Group plc
Juliet Davenport, Chief Executive
Garry Peagam, Finance Director
Tel. +44 (0)1249 766 795
N+1 Singer (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
Andrew Craig / Ben Wright
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7496 3000
Notes to editors
· Good Energy is a licensed electricity supplier. It ensures that all of its customers' demand is 100% matched with electricity from renewable sources over the course of 12 months, backed by Renewable Energy Guarantee of Origin certificates (REGOs).
· Good Energy Group plc is listed on the AIM market of the .
· Good Energy has over 40,000 renewable electricity customers and more than 15,000 gas customers (31 Dec 2013). It works with a community of more than 59,000 small and medium scale renewable electricity generators (31 Dec 2013).
· Good Energy is the owner of Delabole Wind Farm, the UK's first commercial wind farm.
· It has targeted the development of 110MW of capacity of new renewable electricity generation assets by 2016.
· Good Energy is a founder member of the Social Stock Exchange.
· Good Energy came joint first in the latest Which? Customer Satisfaction Survey for energy suppliers, and has held first place in 4 of the last 5 years. It won Company of the Year in the British Renewable Energy Awards 2013 and was named as the best green electricity supplier 2013 by the UK's leading ethical and environmental magazine, Ethical Consumer.