("Good Energy" or the "Company")
Retirement of Director
John Maltby, Chairman, said: "I would like to thank Garry for his contribution to Good Energy over the last four-and-a-half years and on behalf of all Good Energy colleagues, wish him all the best for the future."
For further information, please contact:
Juliet Davenport, Chief Executive
Denise Cockrem, Chief Financial Officer 01249 766795
N+1 Singer (Nominated Adviser & Broker)
Andrew Craig, Ben Wright 020 7496 3000
Camarco (Financial PR Adviser)
Good Energy Press Office
Gill Dickinson 01249 765540
Notes to editors:
- Good Energy is a fast-growing100% renewable electricity supply company, offering value for money and award-winning customer service.
- An AIM-listed PLC, and founder member of the
- Good Energy matches over the course of a year all the electricity its customers use with power from renewable sources.
- For the last three years, the company has topped the Which? energy company customer satisfaction survey. Good Energy's dual fuel tariff is cheaper on average than the standard tariffs sold by the 'Big 6' before discounts.
- It now has more than 46,000 renewable electricity customers and 20,000 gas customers. It works with a community of 66,000 small and medium scale renewable electricity generators (All figures as at 30 June 2014).
- Good Energy is the owner of
- Good Energy aims to deliver 50% of electricity from its own renewable generation assets by 2016.
- It won Company of the Year in the British Renewable Energy Awards 2013 and was named as the best green electricity supplier 2013 by the UK's leading ethical and environmental magazine, Ethical Consumer. Most recently, it won Best Utilities PLC 2014 in the UK Stock Markets Awards.
This information is provided by RNS