Non-executive Director appointment
The board are pleased to announce (with effect from 29th
- He has not been a Director of any company or Partner of any partnership during the previous five years;
- He has no unspent convictions in relation to indictable offenses;
- He has not been a Director or Partner of any company or partnership in administration, receivership or insolvent liquidations (including voluntary arrangements) at the relevant time or during the twelve months preceding such events;
- He has no bankruptcy or individual voluntary arrangement; and
- He has no official public incrimination or sanction of such person by statutory or regulatory authorities (including designated professional bodies), and he has never been disqualified by a court from acting in the management or conduct of the affairs of a company.