and announces further drawdown from its debt facility
The new sites are located at Lower End in
The Company has also confirmed a further drawdown from its debt facility. The drawdown amount is
The Facility is being used to support the further development and construction of
Juliet Davenport OBE, Chief Executive and founder of
"The commissioning of these two new solar farms demonstrates our continued commitment to owning and operating a growing portfolio of renewable generation sites.
"The new solar farms will make an important contribution towards their county's renewable energy targets, and will also deliver benefits to local people local in the form of community funds and bespoke biodiversity plans."
For further information, please contact:
Arden Partners plc (Nomad & Broker)
Camarco (Financial PR Adviser)
Good Energy Press Office
Gill Dickinson 01249 765540
- Good Energy is a fast-growing 100% renewable electricity supply company, offering value for money and award-winning customer service.
- An AIM-listed PLC, and founder member of the
- Good Energy matches over the course of a year all the electricity its customers use with power from renewable sources.
- The company has consistently performed well in the annual Which? energy company customer satisfaction survey, winning first or second place in each of the last four years. Good Energy's dual fuel tariff is cheaper on average than the standard tariffs sold by the 'Big 6' before discounts.
- It now has more than 51,500 renewable electricity customers and 25,000 gas customers. It works with a community of 76,000 small and medium scale renewable electricity generators (All figures as at 31 Dec 2014).
- Good Energy is the owner of
This information is provided by RNS