COINSILIUM GROUP LIMITED
(“Coinsilium” or the “Company")
Coinsilium Increases SatoshiPay Shareholding to 14.5%
-- SatoshiPay utilises blockchain technology for the monetisation of internet content and enables 'pay as you consume' model. -- Coinsilium completed payment of approximately €150,000 to increase its shareholding in SatoshiPay to 14.5%. -- Coinsilium has now invested a total of €200,000 in SatoshiPay, representing 55% of the seed capital round. -- Coinsilium also facilitated the other 45% investment in the round through its co-investor network in its role as corporate adviser to SatoshiPay.
SatoshiPay has been developing a two-way payment platform that sits on a user's web browser and enables online content providers to monetise their digital content through the acceptance of nanopayments (payments of 10c or less per individual transaction). The SatoshiPay platform does away with expensive and lengthy subscriptions to read or view online content. Through SatoshiPay, consumers can pay to consume online content on a per article, per view, per song or per download basis.
Coinsilium has subscribed for 1,379 ordinary shares of SatoshiPay at a price of €108.76 per share, for a consideration of €149,980.04. At the price paid by the Company, SatoshiPay has an aggregate post-money value of €1.6m. This takes Coinsilium’s total investment in SatoshiPay to €200,000 via its wholly owned subsidiary
The SatoshiPay technology has tremendous disruptive potential and scalability. The Coinsilium Board believe that SatoshiPay is poised to unlock the monetisation of the internet and enable 'pay as you consume' usage. We believe that this is where mainstream consumption of online product is heading and we are confident that the award-winning team at SatoshiPay can deliver its nanopayments software to market in the near term.
We've enjoyed building our working relationship with SatoshiPay since our first meetings with founder and CEO
The SatoshiPay platform utilises blockchain technology to allow processing of nanopayments of 10c, 1c or even less per online transaction and enables content providers to monetise their digital goods in completely new ways. SatoshiPay works without software download or sign-up for the user. Payments are instant and the user's digital wallet balance is available on each website that integrates our software. We believe there is tremendous appetite for this technology and we look forward to releasing SatoshiPay to market this quarter.”
Further information about SatoshiPay can be found at www.satoshipay.io
The Directors of
For further information please visit www.coinsilium.com or contact the following:
Cameron Parry Coinsilium Group Limited +44 (0) 207 099 0740 David Coffman / Asha Chotai Daniel Stewart & Company +44 (0) 207 776 6550 (Corporate Adviser & Joint Broker) Nick Emerson / Jake Nixon SI Capital Limited +44 (0) 1483 413 500 (Joint Broker) Josh Royston / Hilary Buchanan Alma PR +44 (0) 7515 805 218 (Public Relations)
Notes to Editor
Coinsilium is a
Coinsilium is the world's first blockchain technology focused company to be admitted to trading on an Exchange Regulated Market and has a portfolio of interests in blockchain companies and projects. In addition to pursuing its investment strategy, through the experience of the Directors and management team, Coinsilium is able to offer a suite of services including corporate/business advisory, CPD accredited training & education, investment solutions, in-house development and other professional services to blockchain/fintech companies and major corporates wanting to learn more about blockchain technology and its implications to the way the world transfers value over the internet.
For further information please visit http://www.coinsilium.com/