THIS NOTICE IS IMPORTANT AND REQUIRES THE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OF SHAREHOLDERS. IF SHAREHOLDERS ARE IN ANY DOUBT AS TO THE ACTION THEY SHOULD TAKE, THEY SHOULD CONSULT THEIR OWN PROFESSIONAL ADVISERS AUTHORISED UNDER THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND MARKETS ACT 2000 IMMEDIATELY.
If you have sold or otherwise transferred all of your ordinary shares of 0.1p each in
NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HER
1. To elect
| Date: 18th January 2017|
2nd Flr, Cambridge House,
| By Order of the Board|
Mark Jackson has been a chartered accountant for over 20 years, and now runs his own audit and accountancy practice in Hull, advising clients on business and taxation issues.
He is a director of
1. To be entitled to attend and vote at the meeting (and for the purpose of the determination by the Company of the number of votes that may be cast), shareholders must be entered in the register of members of the Company at
2. A member entitled to attend the meeting is entitled to appoint another person as his proxy to exercise all or any of his rights to attend and to speak and vote at the meeting. A member may appoint more than one proxy in relation to the meeting provided that each proxy is appointed to exercise the rights attached to a different share or shares held by the member. A proxy need not be a member of the Company. Appointing a proxy will not prevent a member from attending and voting at the meeting in person.
3. A form of proxy for use in relation to the meeting is enclosed. To be valid, the form of proxy and any power of attorney or other authority under which it is signed (or a notarially certified copy of such power or authority) must be deposited with the company secretary not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for the holding of the meeting or any adjourned meeting.
4. As at
Explanatory notes to the Notice of General Meeting:
Resolution 1 - Appointment of director
Biographical details of
FORM OF PROXY
For use at the General Meeting to be held at Manor of
(name in full in block capitals)
(full postal address in block capitals)
being (a) member(s) of
as my/our proxy to vote for me/us on my/our behalf at the Annual General Meeting of the Company at
I/We instruct my/our proxy to vote as follows:
| To elect |
Please indicate how you wish your proxy to vote by inserting "X" in the appropriate box. If no indication is given, your proxy will be deemed to have the authority to vote or abstain at his/her discretion on the resolution above and on any other business transacted at the meeting.
1. To be valid this form, together with any power of attorney or other written authority under which it is signed, or an office or notarially certified copy or a copy certified in accordance with the Powers of Attorney Act 1971 of such power or written authority must be completed, signed and deposited at Share Registrars offices, The Courtyard,
2. A corporation must execute this form either under its common seal or under the hand of two directors or one director and the secretary or under the hand of an officer or attorney duly authorised in writing.
3. The appointment of the Chairman as proxy has been included for convenience. If you wish to appoint any other person as proxy delete the words "the chairman of the meeting" and add the name and address of the proxy appointed. A proxy need not be a member of the Company. If you complete the proxy form but do not delete the words "the chairman of the meeting" and you do not appoint a proxy, the chairman shall be entitled to vote as proxy.
4. Any alteration to this form must be initialled.
5. Returning the form of proxy will not prevent you from attending the meeting and voting in person.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.