Extension of Convertible Bond
The revised terms of the CB are summarised below.
1. The coupon payment on the US
2. The maturity date on the CB which was initially due on the
3. The event which triggers an automatic exchange of the CB into ordinary shares of the Issuer ("Underlying Shares") will be amended so that automatic exchange occurs in the event that the Issuer delists from ISDX (Now NEX Exchange) and seeks an IPO of its ordinary shares on a recognized stock exchange, rather than specifically on the LSE (Standard Market).
4. The CB will be redeemable at maturity or exchangeable into the Underlying Shares when listed on a recognized stock exchange.
5. A qualified IPO will be defined as an offering of all ordinary shares of the Company (including the Underlying Shares) in an IPO on a recognized stock exchange.
6. All other terms remain unchanged.
The Company has also agreed to pay a referral fee of
For further information, please contact:-
ONG Ban Poh Michael - Chief Executive Officer
Ronnie CHOI - Chief Financial Officer
Tel: +852 2110 4221
NEX Exchange Corporate Adviser
PETERHOUSE CORPORATE FINANCE LIMITED
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7469 0930
This information is provided by RNS