Strand Hanson advises businesses from a wide range of sectors and jurisdictions on flotations in London, on the AQSE, AIM and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. Our independent advice includes structuring and valuation work, alongside IPO execution and management.
Strand Hanson prides itself in providing uncompromised, independent advice to our clients in the flotation process, identifying and working with a broad range of brokers to ensure the highest standards of service and the best chance of success.
Since 2009, we have advised on a significant number of IPOs, valued at, in aggregate, c.£1.3bn.
Strand Hanson’s typical flotation approach to an AQSE listing would include:
- Initial feasibility evaluation
- Advice on timing and structure of the flotation
- Analysis of the valuation expectations of the company
- Advice and guidance regarding the regulatory requirements for obtaining a listing
- Assistance in the identification and appointment of an appropriate firm (or firms) of brokers
- Introduction, where necessary, to other professional advisers
- Co-ordination and project management of the flotation process
- Acting as Corporate Adviser to the company in its dealings with the AQSE